The Woof Cycle Trotter
The Woof Cycle Trotter is an active dog's best friend: An ingenious and inexpensive answer to your dog's high energy requirements. It is a light-weight attachment that connects to your bicycle in such a way that it allows you to exercise your dog while you ride. The dog is safely trotting next to you but is out of the way of wheels, pedals, and has little leverage to tip the bike.
The Dog-Loving, Cyclist's Best Friend
The Woof Cycle allows you to safely exercise your dog at a trot while riding your bike. The design takes into account both the laws of physics and dog behavior, greatly reducing your dog's ability to pull to the side and virtually eliminating the tipping force.
Woof Cycle Feataures & Benefits:
- Safely exercise your dog while riding your bike
- Keeps your dog by your side while out of harms way
- Safety in design. flexible for dog and rider cmfort
- Easy to install
- Quick flip removal or storage
- Strong construction from non-breakable plastic.
- When not in use, can be rotated up for easy storage or removed quickly
- Recommended for dogs 10 - 100 Lb
- To be used on non-motorized bikes only.
Woof Cycle Dog Exercise Bicycle Attachment Includes:
- Pin: 1/4" steel pin-keeps arm attached to bike attachment
- Bike attachment: made out of a specially blended resin providing maximum durability
- Arm: made out of flexible resin to give dog and rider comfort
- Leash: strong nylon webbing with durable clip
We Also Recommend