To Go Bowl
The Adventure Begins with The To Go Bowl!
Finally, a water bowl that fits into your vehicle-s cup holder! Complete with a splash guard and lid to prevent spilling, the To Go Bowl is the perfect bowl for road trips. The To Go Bowl can also be used on the ground by removing the cup portion, which can also be used to store your pets favorite treats! For the smallest to largest breeds. Also works great in boats and RVs!
Made of FDA approved polypropylene, the To Go Bowl is dishwasher safe and proudly made in the USA!
- Created for dog owners who love to take road trips (as well as short car rides) with their furry companions
- Fits conveniently into your car's 3 to 4 inch (standard and X-Large) cup holder and comes complete with a splash guard and lid to reduce spilling
- Design allows for storage of treats or dry dog food in its removable base
The To Go Bowl is an ideal and necessary travel tool. Your dog will stay well-hydrated throughout the trip without the frequent stops you previously required. And, since the bowl sits flat on the floor without its base, it easily transitions from the car to the hotel room, ground or home, wherever you are and wherever you are headed.
Don't leave home without your To Go Bowl!
- Fully assembled, the To Go Bowl measures 7 1/16" high, 7 3/16" long and 5 7/16" wide
- The bowl with splashguard measures 4" high by 7 3/16" long by 5 7/16" wide
- The base is 3" x 3" and, when not in use, it fits neatly inside the bowl
- The packaged product measures 7 3/16" long, 5 7/16" wide and 4 1/8" high
The To Go Bowl is made up of six (6) separate pieces:
- Bowl lid (fits over splash guard)
- Splash guard
- Base (easily fits in cup holder, can store food or treats)
- Flexible sleeve so bowl and base fit snugly in cup holders
- Fits standard AND X-Large cup holders 3 to 4 inches wide
- Base lid (to keep food fresh when not attached to the bowl)
- The five To Go Bowl pieces are made of durable FDA approved polylpropelene and are dishwasher-safe.
Recommendation: To reduce splashing while in your vehicle, we recommend filling the To Go Bowl with a maximum of 16-18 ounces (500-600 mL) of water. The To Go Bowl will hold up to 32 ounces (one liter) if you are using it as a regular bowl sitting on the floor or ground.
For best results, console cupholder should be between 3 to 4 inches wide and at least 2 inches deep.
Dimensions: See product dimensions above
Manufacturer: Furry Travelers
Additional Product Photos
Plan Your Trip
Find and book your flight, hotel, car rental, or campground.
PetBuckle Seat Belt Harness
More About This Product>
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. When traveling with our 13-year-old male tabby, we normally seclude him in the rear bath of our motorhome with litter box, water and food. He also has a hammock bed but no windows, just a skylight. Bottom line - would he be better off in a carrier up forward with us? -- William C., Winston, GA
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
From: Chicago, Illinois, United States
To: Madrid, Spain
Pet: Coco, Toy Poodle, male, 5 yrs old, 7 lbs.
Q. Dear PetRelocation,
Hello, I would like to have my dog flown from Chicago, IL US to Madrid, Spain. I would like to know what steps I need to follow to have him safely flown (and with the least amount of fear). Which documents, shots, etc. do I need to get so that he can travel to Spain? I am in Spain right now and my dog is in the US with my friend.
He gets easily scared and I want to know whether it is best for me to wait and fly with him or is it reasonably safe and can it be a minimally anxious process for my little one to go through?
Thank you for your help.