Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band
Pet Water Alarm - Band Only
Pets sometimes venture too close to a swimming pool edge, and slip unintentionally into the water or chase items over the edge. Even the strongest swimming dogs cannot grip the rounded edges or find the steps. Blind or unsteady pets are always at risk around deep water. Even cats sometimes unintentionally slip over the edge.
Features of the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band:
- Works with any water fixture within range such as a pool, hot tub, pond, river or lake
- Splashing or spray from lawn sprinklers won't trigger the alarm so there are no false alarms
- Includes key for locking the bracelet to prevent loss or taking off
- Turtles are permanently sealed and are designed to withstand children's and pet's romping and play
- Battery will last at least four years when used every day
- Any number of Turtle Bands of the same color can be used with one Base Station
- Each Turtle Band includes a matching Baby Turtle plug
- Please be aware that Safety Turtle is not suitable for use in sea water and its effectiveness in pools decreases when salt content exceeds 4000 ppm.
- Bands are compatible with the Safety Turtle Pool Base Station; sold separately
- Assorted colors
How it Works
Lock the Turtle Band on your child's wrist or pet's collar
Insert a Baby Turtle plug into the Base Station set to recognize Turtles of that color
Set the alarm base station within 100 ft. of the pool or water's edge
A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when the Turtle alarm is immersed in water
The alarm continues to sound until it is reset
Manufacturer: Terrapin Communications
Product Number: STT101B
Additional Product Photos
Plan Your Trip
Find and book your flight, hotel, car rental, or campground.
PetBuckle Seat Belt Harness
More About This Product>
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. My Pomeranian dog, 8 years old, is not properly opening his right eye for the last 2-3 weeks. it appears as if there is a transparent layer over his eye and little swelling over his lower eyelid! he keeps on rubbing his paws over the eye! slight watering eyes too occurs! please help fast. -- nikita g.
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
To: Toronto, Canada
Pet: Mordecai: Pug/Shepherd mix (Approx. 37lbs, 3 1/2 years old)
Q. Dear PetRelocation,
My daughter and her dog left Canada two years ago for Edinburgh, Scotland to go to the university there. Mordecai went through all the requirements for him to travel to the UK from Canada.
They now are moving back to Canada in June and I would like to know what the dog needs to come back into Canada. My daughter has a Canadian and a British passport. He is healthy.