Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band
Pet Water Alarm - Band Only
Pets sometimes venture too close to a swimming pool edge, and slip unintentionally into the water or chase items over the edge. Even the strongest swimming dogs cannot grip the rounded edges or find the steps. Blind or unsteady pets are always at risk around deep water. Even cats sometimes unintentionally slip over the edge.
Features of the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band:
- Works with any water fixture within range such as a pool, hot tub, pond, river or lake
- Splashing or spray from lawn sprinklers won't trigger the alarm so there are no false alarms
- Includes key for locking the bracelet to prevent loss or taking off
- Turtles are permanently sealed and are designed to withstand children's and pet's romping and play
- Battery will last at least four years when used every day
- Any number of Turtle Bands of the same color can be used with one Base Station
- Each Turtle Band includes a matching Baby Turtle plug
- Please be aware that Safety Turtle is not suitable for use in sea water and its effectiveness in pools decreases when salt content exceeds 4000 ppm.
- Bands are compatible with the Safety Turtle Pool Base Station; sold separately
- Assorted colors
How it Works
Lock the Turtle Band on your child's wrist or pet's collar
Insert a Baby Turtle plug into the Base Station set to recognize Turtles of that color
Set the alarm base station within 100 ft. of the pool or water's edge
A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when the Turtle alarm is immersed in water
The alarm continues to sound until it is reset
Manufacturer: Terrapin Communications
Product Number: STT101B
Additional Product Photos
Find the perfect,
pet-friendly camping destination near most every attraction and national park in North America.
Solvit Deluxe Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover
More About This Product>
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. My 11 yr old schnauzer & I moved from Kansas to Colorado. We live in the mountains, 8900 ft. altitude, & in the last three weeks he has started sneezing & nose running which he has never done. Can I give him an adult allergy pill to help dry this up or what would you recommend? He weighs about 18-20 lbs. What is your suggestion? Thank you.
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
Estimated Move Date: 01-03-2016
From: Malta, EU
Pets: Jimi (Dog, fox terrier mix, 9yrs, 10kg); Pudding (Cat, domestic, 4yrs, 3kg); Teddy (Cat, domestic, 1yr, 3kg); Henry (Bird, pacific parrotlet, 6 months)