Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band
Pet Water Alarm - Band Only
Pets sometimes venture too close to a swimming pool edge, and slip unintentionally into the water or chase items over the edge. Even the strongest swimming dogs cannot grip the rounded edges or find the steps. Blind or unsteady pets are always at risk around deep water. Even cats sometimes unintentionally slip over the edge.
Features of the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Band:
- Works with any water fixture within range such as a pool, hot tub, pond, river or lake
- Splashing or spray from lawn sprinklers won't trigger the alarm so there are no false alarms
- Includes key for locking the bracelet to prevent loss or taking off
- Turtles are permanently sealed and are designed to withstand children's and pet's romping and play
- Battery will last at least four years when used every day
- Any number of Turtle Bands of the same color can be used with one Base Station
- Each Turtle Band includes a matching Baby Turtle plug
- Please be aware that Safety Turtle is not suitable for use in sea water and its effectiveness in pools decreases when salt content exceeds 4000 ppm.
- Bands are compatible with the Safety Turtle Pool Base Station; sold separately
- Assorted colors
How it Works
Lock the Turtle Band on your child's wrist or pet's collar
Insert a Baby Turtle plug into the Base Station set to recognize Turtles of that color
Set the alarm base station within 100 ft. of the pool or water's edge
A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when the Turtle alarm is immersed in water
The alarm continues to sound until it is reset
Manufacturer: Terrapin Communications
Product Number: STT101B
Additional Product Photos
Plan Your Trip
Find and book your flight, hotel, car rental, or campground.
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. How can I relax my dog when we have to leave him in his inside pen (4x4)? He licks at his paws and the floor until the floor is completely wet and slimey. I hate to leave him, but sometimes we have to. I am home every day with him, so is it just being mad? Is there anything I can give him to relax? -- Pam D.
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
From: Toronto, Ontario
To: Taipei, Taiwan
Pets: Jack - mixed breed, 5 years old; Joe - mixed breed, 2 years old
I'm having a hard time getting the exact details and prices for moving my cats from Canada to Taiwan. What do I need to bring my cats with me, and how much is this going to cost? Would going with a professional pet relocation company be too extravagant and unnecessary (could I arrange everything myself)? Or would it really be worth the money and make things more convenient for me and the kitties? I'm aware there is a 21 day quarantine, and I'm not sure how my cats will deal with that (or how I will deal with it!).
We adopted Leo in 2012 to be my co-pilot. (Our other dogs are not nearly as enthusiastic about being the car.) We did a cross-country trip with him just weeks after he joined our family and he did beautifully! He's filling a void left by my previous co-pilot/companion who passed in 2010. -- Shasta G. More