Poquito Avian Hotel Portable Bird Carrier
Home-Away-From-Home Portable Bird Travel Cage
Now your bird can enjoy the comforts of home while he travels. Great for short-term confinement, such as vacation traveling, boarding, "Bring-Your-Bird-To-Work-Day," vet visits, natural disaster emergency evacuations, for use in an RV, "visiting" the outdoors for fun in the sun, or as a sleep cage.
Available in Platinum or Ruby Red
Poquito Avian Hotel Portable Bird Carrier Features at a Glance:
- Sturdy, lightweight, "no nuts and bolts" assembly
- When the cage is set up, use the comfortable perch as an easy-carry "handle"
- Perch handle and slideout tray double as play top
- Beautiful jewel-toned colors (Platinum or Ruby Red)
- Zinc and lead free (tested safe)
- Slide out tray for easy cleaning
- Removable grate
- Front latch holds tray and grate in place during travel
- Includes 1 rope perch, 2 stainless steel bowls that access from the outside and 1 natural wood playtop perch
- 1/2" wire spacing
- 1/8" gauge wire
- Weighs 22 lbs.
Avian Adventures Poquito Avian Hotel Cage Dimensions
Ideal for: Budgies, Cockatiels, Small Conures, Small Amazons, Caiques, Quakers, Gray-Cheeked Parakeets, Grass Parakeets, Small Poicephalis, other medium parrots.
Dimensions: 14"L x 18"W x 14"H
Additional Product Photos
Plan Your Trip
Find and book your flight, hotel, car rental, or campground.
Quick Control Harness + Built-in Leash
More About This Product>
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. We are taking our 5 yr old jack Russell on a ferry to Ireland she is very nervous of noises and shakes and pants, we have to leave her in the car on the ferry can we give her something like portion or what can you recommend? We don't want her to be stressed. -- Nora R.
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
From: New York, NY
To: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pets: Trusty, mini-poodle, 15 pounds, 15 years old; Roamer, mini-poodle, 16 pounds, 9 years old
Q. Hi PetRelocation,
What do I need to know to move my pets to the Netherlands? Also, one of my dogs is pretty old and I have concerns about his health. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.