Pet First-Aid Kit
Pet First-Aid Kit - 50 Pieces!
Includes 47" emergency lead with reflective tape and a collapsible, waterproof travel bowl!
Pet First-Aid Kit
Expect the unexpected. The Pet First Aid Kit is an invaluable resource to have on hand in those unexpected pet emergencies. The pet first aid kit includes all the necessary items commonly needed to quickly and effectively treat your pet in an emergency or pet injury. This pet first aid kit is very affordable and comes in an attractive, easy-to-carry case.
The Pet First Aid Kit has been designed specifically with four-legged friends in mind.
The Pet First Aid Kit is a full emergency kit to have on hand from national disasters to the simple removal of a tick. Bonus items in the kit include a waterproof emergency ID tag and information card, a thermal foil emergency blanket, 47" emergency lead with reflective tape, and a collapsible, waterproof bowl, all within a multi-functional travel bag. The kit includes 50 items ranging from alcohol cleansing pads and fur-friendly vet wrap to tweezers with an attached magnifying glass and pet safety pamphlet. A lot of value for the money!
Don't take your pets' good health for granted. Accidents do happen, and with a Pet First Aid Kit in your home or car, you are prepared for the unexpected. Have peace of mind in the event of an injury, national emergency or natural disaster. Have the necessary supplies, and information on hand to properly treat your pet.
Pet First-Aid Kit Includes:
- Antiseptic Povidone-lodine Prep Pad (4pc)
- Hand Sanitizer (4pc)
- Sting Relief Prep Pad (4pc)
- Alcohol Cleansing Pad (4pc)
- Scissors (1pc)
- Gloves - Latex Free (2pc)
- Cotton Swabs/Plastic Applicator (8pc)
- Gauze Roll - 3" x 96" (1pc)
- Instant Cold Compress - 4" x 5" (1pc)
- Sm. Gauze Dressing Pads - 2" x 2" (2pc)
- Lg. Gauze Dressing Pads - 4" x 4" (2pc)
- Self-Adhesive Wrap - 2" x 5 Yd (1pc)
- Thermal Foil Emergency Blanket - 84" x 52" (1pc)
- Tweezers w/Magnifying Glass (1pc)
- Hard Plastic Storage Case for Tweezers or Pills (1pc)
- Pill/Specimen Container (1pc)
- Med. Applicator (1pc)
- Pet Waste Bags (4pc)
- Waterproof Plastic Container (1pc)
- Emergency Lead w/Reflective Tape - 47" (1pc)
- Emergency ID Collar - 30" Writable (1pc)
- Waterproof Information Card (1pc)
- Waterproof ID Tag w/Split Ring (1pc)
- Collapsible Waterproof Bowl (1pc)
- Multi-Function Travel Bag (1pc)
Dimensions: 12" x 8.5"
Manufacturer: Freedom Healthcare
Product Number: FA-601
Additional Product Photos
Join the PTC Club!
Your free membership gets you the latest information about traveling with your pet, featured pet-friendly accommodations and destinations and more!
Ask the Vet
Q. Is it safe to use skin-eze tablets while cat is on d/d can food? -- Christine M., Brantford, ON
Ask the Pet Relocation Expert
From: Toronto, Ontario
To: Taipei, Taiwan
Pets: Jack - mixed breed, 5 years old; Joe - mixed breed, 2 years old
I'm having a hard time getting the exact details and prices for moving my cats from Canada to Taiwan. What do I need to bring my cats with me, and how much is this going to cost? Would going with a professional pet relocation company be too extravagant and unnecessary (could I arrange everything myself)? Or would it really be worth the money and make things more convenient for me and the kitties? I'm aware there is a 21 day quarantine, and I'm not sure how my cats will deal with that (or how I will deal with it!).
This is Opie, quite a character just like his name! During our 10-day 2,200 mile road trip this summer, we camped our way from Maryland through all of the New England states and back. Opie learned that when the truck doors opened, he better take care of his business because he never knew when we were going to stop again. He's a great camper and a terrific traveling pup. He's the center of attention wherever he goes. -- Winky B., Essex, MD More